Sofa Coffee Table

In my previous post, I talked about some little projects Thomas and I were doing around the house. Today, I want to talk about the amazing table we built. 

As previously mentioned, Thomas and I live in a fairly small house. As soon as you walk into our house, you walk into the den. It's a good space, but with a entertainment stand, coffee table and couch right in a row, it was WAY too crowded. So we moved the coffee table. However, I still wanted somewhere to put drinks and a lamp. 

So I did some research (pinterest), found a blog and knew it was exactly what I wanted. 

Thomas cut the boards. We screwed in the screws and then stained it. So EASY and CHEAP!

The best thing about this table is the top of it is actually from the arbor we got married under. I love incorporating special pieces into my home. Bonus: I don't throw all my junk on it, like I use it :)

Here's the blog post I got inspiration from!

Here are some pictures of the finished product!







Comments