First week


First full week of classes is complete!!!! It has been such a wonderful week. I tweeted earlier this week saying that if this week is any indication of how my semester is going to go, it's going to be a great semester!!! I am so excited and feel so blessed!

Last weekend, we went on our annual leadership retreat just 20 minutes down the road. It was so, so great. A majority of the retreat consist of logistics and planing of events, but we spent so much time in the Word and in prayer! It was awesome to hear my brothers and sisters hearts for their lives and our campus. It made me so pumped for the rest of this semester.

Classes have been going super well. I am in a majority of education classes and one gen. ed. It is going to be really interesting and probably a little tough. But I'm excited about my classes and what I'm going to learn in them. I've been trying to enjoy the last little bit of freedom before classes get really busy. I am so excited to see what the rest of the semester holds!

I am so excited that this weekend is a long weekend! Rebekah is coming down today and I'm so excited to see her and show her my apartment! We are going to Helen, GA tomorrow to go tubing down a river, hopefully it doesn't rain!

I hope and pray all of yall are getting back into the swing of things!  Enjoy your labor day weekend!
I'll leave yall with this!

"Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who FORGIVES al lyour sins and HEALS all your diseases, who REDEEMS your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." -Psalms 103:1-5

Comments