April Showers Bring May Flowers

So you ask what's going on? Well, here's a short recap of April.
Spring Fling:



Stacy's Birthday:

Festivals:

Ben Rector:

Color Run:

RUF:

Family Dinners:

Evenings on the lake:



 It's been such a great semester, and really year. It started off really rough, but I am so thankful I persevered through the hard times and decided to finish my sophomore year at Anderson. Jesus is so so good! He has taught me so much this semester and I know He has so much more in store!
And after my exam tonight, I will officially be halfway done with college. How scary is that? It feels like I was just turning my tassel at high school graduation!
Alyssa and I have started packing our room and it's really sad. There have been so many wonderful memories made in this room. Wednesday I'm moving into my first apartment!! I am so pumped. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I guess I'm really growing up. I'll be headed home Wednesday evening for a couple days before returning to Anderson for the month of May for a Maymester. Exciting life, I know!










Comments