March






Things I'm Loving

1. Refit

One of my goals for this year was working out 3 times a week. This Youtube channel has made it possible!! I've been doing it on and off for about 3 years, but now I do it almost every week. It's nice to do this in my living room and not have to go to the gym to get my workouts in. If you love dancing, this is a great way to get your cardio in. Also, their story is really awesome.

Image result for refit revolution christian

2. Podcasts

I talked about podcasts ALL THE TIME-I'm probably too obsessed. I first got hooked on podcasts when listening to Serial-an in depth investigation of Hae Min Lee and her accused killer, Adnan Syed.  Up and Vanished is another good crime/mystery podcast. Now I listen to mostly Christian women interviewing women and their amazing stories. These women have truly brought me closer to the Lord. Here's who I consistently listen to:
Image result for annie f downsImage result for jamie ivey happy hourImage result for journey woman podcast
I could write about podcasts all day-but if you want specific recommendations on my favorite episodes-just let me know.


3. Warm Weather

I am believer in 4 seasons. And I believe that the weather should match the season. This is why I welcome snow in the winter and enjoy grilling out and eating popsicles in the summer. So when it turned Spring and it was still 30 degrees outside in the morning, I was irked. Thankfully, the warm weather has arrived.The changing of Winter to Spring always reminds me of the precious seasons of life....things that look dead start coming alive. Everything is in God's perfect timing. 

What I'm Reading

1. Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks
This was an easy read for me. A sweet story about a father and daughter who learned to create a new life together. I like Nicholas Sparks reading and it was a nice break from my non-fiction writing. 

* I'm currently in the middle of 4 books. I have a problem. Hopefully next month, I'll have more book recommendations for you!*

Comments