Goodbye Junior Year

About two weeks weeks ago, I completed my junior year of college. I thought it was never going to end, and I am so thankful it's now summer!! It's so nice to get off of work and have absolutely nothing to do!!
 It's crazy to think that I only have one more year of this place. My heart is so sad thinking that I only have one more year to make memories that I will cherish the rest of my life. Last Saturday was AU's graduation. During the whole  service, all I could think is how that is going to be me in a year. I don't want that. I want to stay in college forever. I know that I really don't. But graduating means finding a job, moving away (in most cases), paying taxes, working every single day, not having summer off. It's a lot of scary changes that I don't feel at all ready for. So, I guess it's a good thing I have another year to prepare. 

Anyways, with all that said, here are some pictures from the last couple months.

Spring Fling


Graduation with Adrionna

Graduation with Adrionn, Alyssa and Sadie

BEN RECTOR!

BEN RECTOR

Watching the sunset on the lake!

This summer, I have decided to stay in Anderson. I am currently working the job I have during the school year at AU. I really do love it. I have a wonderful boss. And actually, just yesterday, I was hired to work with another department. This way, I'll be able to work more hours (at least in May). I was planning on working with a day camp here for the rest of the summer, but unfortunately, that didn't work out. I am currently looking for another job somewhere else. I am disappointed, but I know that God has better plans in store. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)



Comments