Spring Semester 2013

Just a quick update.

I can't believe I'm almost half way through college!! Classes started back Wednesday, although I only had one, which is really nice. Tuesdays and Thursday I have three, which is definitely doable. I think this semester will be a little less stressful than last (at least I'm hoping)! I only have a 12 hour placement and 15 hour class load. I applied for jobs in the mall Tuesday, and I'm hoping to hear back from Hollister sometime this week. I'll still keep my job at school, I just need a few more hours than I'm getting there.
Today, I traveled up to Greenville to take Praxis. For those of you who don't know, Praxis is just like a standardized test that teacher candidates have to take to qualify them for the education department (at least at AU). Its basically the SAT all over again, but a little easier! I was suppose to have had it done by the end of last semester, but that just didn't work out. At the end of the test, I found out I passed the reading and math section, so now all I need to do is wait for them to grade the writing part! I'm praying that I passed, but if I didn't, I can always try again!
Tonight is pancake and game night for RUF and tomorrow morning I'm babysitting at church. Life is swell. Friends are great. Caf food is, well caf food.

-C

Comments