So... apparently I'm athletic now

Last year, Joy and I found out about a 5K called the Color Run. We wanted to do it, but it ended up getting filled up too fast. So earlier in the semester we found another one called Color Me Rad. Its a run where basically where colored cornstarch is thrown everywhere. At the end, you are a messy looking rainbow. Some of the colors were mixed with a liquid substances and were squirted at us. The race was in Columbia, about 2 hours from school, so we signed up for it with another friend, Bekah. Well weeks passed and we didn't get a chance to really trained, I mean, it was just for fun anyway :) We half walked half ran, but it was a blast!

It was such a perfect day. The morning was cool and the sun was shining. At the very end of the race, you were handed a "color bomb," aka a small bag of colored cornstarch to throw all together. It was so wonderful!! If you ever have a chance to do it, I highly recommend it!


before
after
before the race-joy, bekah, sarah and morgan

afterwards

our shoes!!


And, in case you're wondering, I did cut and dye my hair..and I'm a little obsessed with it.

Comments