And so it begins..sophomore year

So I am officially a sophomore in college. How scary is that?! At the early hour of 8 am was my first and only class for the day, kinesiology. Many do not know what kinesiology is, but it's just like a PE/dietary class I have to take just as a gen ed. I've heard my professor talks your ear off, but is quite easy, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm suppose to have this class Monday,Wednesday, Friday..but today he told us that we wouldn't have class on Friday..meaning that I have no class on Fridays and every weekend is a long weekend! I am super stoked for that!

But Tuesdays and Thursday are going to kill me. I have classes from 9:30 to 1:45, then a small break until 3:30 to 4:45. Those classes are going to be my hardest, but it was the only way I could arrange my schedule to work this semester. So it guess its a really good and really bad schedule at the same time.

In other news, Alyssa got here on Monday and our room is finally starting to feel like home. She is super sweet and I think we will really get along with each other well. Our room is still messy, but here are some pictures!


Pinterest calander I made using paint chips!


desk area

Alyssa's side

Alyssa's under bed area

Comments