Easter

It's been a week since I got off for Easter break. But my life has been so crazy hectic. Last Thursday afternoon my dad and Anna Harper came and picked me up to go to the beach. Rebekah and my mom were already down there because it was their spring break. It was a looooong drive. But we finally got down there around 8 o'clock. It was so good to see everyone, including my doggies.

Good Friday was cloudy and chilly so we didn't go to the beach. I think the dark clouds were a reminder of how Jesus died for my sins 2,000 years ago. My sisters and I walked down town and looked through all the little stores. There were some CDS people down in St. Simons too so my family went over to their house for dinner that night. It was so good to see all those kiddos and just hang out. Saturday was my dad's birthday and we got to hang out on the beach. I wasn't out there very long, but the back of my legs got so burned. It was quite unfortunate. That night we had spaghetti in celebration of my dad's 21st birthday :) I'm so glad I got to be with him for that. Sunday we went to the sunrise service at the pier. We got there a little late so we didn't sit on the pier and didn't see the sunrise, but oh well. The sermon was really good. He related it to how dark our lives were/are with our sin, yet Jesus came and died for that so we can be filled with light and shine for him. The old is gone and the new has come. We went to breakfast and then I went back to bed. We just relaxed the rest of the day. I didn't have that Monday off, which was very annoying, but I skipped anyway. I would've had 2 tests, a quiz, and presentation that day if I hadn't of skipped (no worries, I made them up before I left). My dad, Rebekah and I left Monday morning around 10 to get me back to school and them back home. It was a 6 hour drive to get me to school plus another 2 for them to get back home. They are so sweet to come and get me :) I was so glad to get back to school though. I am such a nerd and hate skipping my classes because I just feel so behind. But it was so awesome to get the spend Easter at the beach with my family.

CRAZY NEWS: In 3 weeks I will be back in Charlotte for summer. I have 9 more days of classes and then 5 exams. I am so excited. I cannot believe how quickly my freshman year has flown by, this semester especially! But life has been completely chaotic. I registered for classes almost 2 weeks ago and was put on the wait list for 2 classes, so up until today I had 9 credit hours for next semester. Today I finally got to meet with my adviser for the 54th times and got everything straighten! And today we signed up for housing. That was a story in itself. I had a roommate, then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't and thankfully God providing one! I am so excited for next year. I'm not going to be living in beloved Pratt, but in the newer dorms across the street. I am so thankfully that God has planned everything out so perfectly. Right now, I can finally take a deep breath and relax a little bit. I have classes for next semester, I have a roommate and room, I have a job over the summer, and everything is falling into place.

Please pray for me over the next couple weeks. I have several tests coming up, as well as exams starting April 27th. Pray that I will start preparing for this summer I am nannying and taking 2 online classes, and I also need a car for the summer and next semester. I know that God is faithful and He will provide. Thank you all so much for somewhat experiencing this journey with me! Y'all are great :)

NEXT BLOG:
Spring Fling Friday night
Hiking Saturday
Lake Sunday

stay tune :)

Comments