The Weekend

Sometimes the worst part about school is the caf. Friday night was no different. I got together with some friends and we made homemade pizzas. My dorm doesn't have a kitchen, but the ones across the street do. The pizzas were so delicious.I made boring old cheese, but it was still yummy. After dinner we sat around, talked, and then watched Beauty and the Beast. I hadn't watched the movie in forever and I had forgotten how good it was.

Saturday starting out boring, but around 4 I went to a basketball game. We lost in the last 10 minutes, but it was a good game. After the game I went to a Mexican restaurant with the CORE girls. It was so good, I can't remember the last time I had Mexican. After dinner, my hall had a movie night. We watched Life As We Know It. I had seen it before, but it was a cute, typical chick-flick.

Sunday was busy. I went with Joy and Kelsey to Clemson Presbyterian. Joy had some people from her church at home visiting a couple there so they had us over for lunch. It was good to get a home-cooked meal and fellowship. We got back around 3 and I had to study for my Spanish test. At 5:15, I went to home group down the road. I had gone two weeks before and really enjoyed it. It's good to spend time with people who are not in college. 

It was a good weekend! It was a good mix of busy and relaxing. I'm already ready for next weekend! 3 more days!

Comments