I have been delaying this post because I was waiting for pictures, but my sister can't seem to find the camera to upload them to Facebook.

Thanksgiving break was from Wednesday (Nov. 23) until Sunday (Nov. 27). But Tuesday my classes end around 1. Bryce's family was actually going to be driving through Anderson and said they would stop by and pick me up. So they did. It was so good getting to see them again. I got home around 4 (we stopped in Greenville for lunch with Bryce's cousin) and got to see the babies and my fam. And then I went to the CDS basketball games. It was so fun to see my sister cheer. At first it was a little weird not being over there and being stressed about what came next or who wasn't do what. But it was nice, and as much as I loved cheerleading, I hardly miss it. It was so nice, just sitting there watching the game.

Wednesday, my mom had to watch two of the little boys, but ended up going down to get Carson and Ella and then invited over two of the girls my mom use to watch. We had a full house, but I had so much fun playing with all the kids. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Two of the kids I have known since they came out of the womb and now they are 4. Time really does fly by, I can't imagine when I actually have my own kids.

Thursday was Thanksgiving. Last year, my family celebrated with one of Rebekah's best friend's family. Being our big dinner, we went to Calvary to help pack turkey dinners for families and churches. This year we went back. I was woken up at 7:15 and did not want to go (I never wake up that early, for my 8 ams I get up at 7:45). But I am so glad I went. I had a really good time getting to talk to people and just helping pack dinners. It's amazing what 20 people can do if they all  work together. Afterwards, we went to the Fong's, watched football, ate, and played games. It was fun, but I was exhausted by the end of the night.

Friday morning we got up and drove to Boone to get our Christmas tree. I think this is the first time we've gotten a tree so early. On the way up there we put in all our old cds and just listened to the cheesy music we listened to as kids. It was so fun. Bryce was able to come along and that was so fun. I know my family really likes him so it was good for them to see him. We got back to Charlotte around 5:30 and I went to the Stout's for dinner. It was just leftovers from Thanksgiving, but it was delicious (they make pork instead of turkey and it was so so good)! Then we ended up in Verizon for 3 hours. Usually that would have been torture, but for some reason I had a lot of fun. The employees were really chill and me, Bryce and his sister just messed around on the iPhones. I think it was just the fact that Christmas season was in the air and I was with my best friend that made it such a good night.

Saturday I was able to go out to lunch with some of my best friends from high school. It was so good getting to hear about their life in college and just catching up on everything. I've really missed them and was sad that I couldn't spend more time with them. The rest of the day I spent hanging out at home and spending time with my family.

me, Blair, Kenz, Leah (Em was taking the picture)

Sunday I went to church and Walmart before heading back to Anderson. I was sad to leave, but knew that I would be coming back in less than two weeks!!